Terms and Conditions
Incident R // WuRoMe is a non-fungible token (NFT) running on the Polygon blockchain within the “Ethereum sidechain”. This website only introduces the Incident R // WuRoMe project and provides an interface for users to mint NFTs.
Incident R // WuRoMe involves cryptocurrencies and banking services such as credit cards during the minting process. Since cryptocurrencies are investment products, their prices fluctuate over time. The NFTs secondary markets have an exchange function, where WuRoMe holders can earn or lose in a transaction. Therefore, we strongly recommend that teenagers under the age of 18 obtain parental permission before purchasing. Parents are responsible for explaining the Incident R // WuRoMe NFTs may have price fluctuations in the second-hand market to their children. The price of cryptocurrencies used for trading NFTs can go up or down. Users should have basic investment awareness and be willing to bear the risks of price drops before purchasing.
This website will not ask anyone for passwords and recovery phrases of private cryptocurrency wallets. Users should be fully responsible for the security and management of all their cryptocurrency wallets and verify all transactions and contracts generated by this website with personal judgment. Furthermore, since the Incident R // WuRoMe smart contract runs on the Polygon blockchain, no transaction can be reversed, modified, or restored after the user approves all actions to be performed.
This website and its related services do not provide any form of guarantee. Users will be solely responsible for all transactions involving Incident R // WuRoMe electronic collectibles through using this website.
- When you purchase each unique NFT on the “Ethereum sidechain” Polygon blockchain, you already own the designated WuRoMe. Ownership of NFTs is entirely stored and implemented by smart contracts and the Polygon network: wurome.io and the Incident R // WuRoMe management team will never seize, freeze or modify any WuRoMe ownership.
- Personal Use – Subject to the holder’s continued compliance with these terms, WuRoMe grants you a worldwide royalty-free license to reproduce and display the purchased NFTs, as well as to create or use any extension of the NFTs, solely for the following purposes: (i)for personal, non-commercial use; (ii)to display or attempt to sell NFTs on a platform after verified the NFTs holders by encrypted authentication from the second-hand market; (iii)as part of a third-party website or application, allowing your WuRoMe to include or participate, provided that the website/application verified the NFTs holders by encrypted authentication to ensure that only the actual WuRoMe holder can show the NFTs. After the WuRoMe holder leaves the website/application, the NFT can no longer be displayed.
- Commercial use – Subject to the holder’s continued compliance with these terms, WuRoMe grants you a worldwide royalty-free license to use an unrestricted license to reproduce and display the purchased NFT to create derivative products based on the NFT (“Commercial Use”). Examples of commercial use, such as producing and selling replicas or products (such as T-shirts or hats) that display NFT designs. To guarantee the interests of both parties, nothing in this section shall be deemed to restrict NFT holders from (i)owning or operating a marketplace that allows the use and sale of WuRoMe, provided that the marketplace verified the NFTs holders by encrypted authentication to ensure that only the actual WuRoMe holder can show the NFTs (ii)own or operate a third-party website or application that allows WuRoMe to include or participate, provided that the third-party website or application verified the NFTs holders by encrypted authentication to ensure that only the actual WuRoMe holder can show the NFTs. Once the WuRoMe holder leaves the website/application, the NFT will no longer be displayed.
Joint Merchants Discounts
- NFTs holders can enjoy exclusive discounts at joint merchants, as long as holders show their WuRoMe certification, they can enjoy exclusive discounts.
- Exclusive discounts provided by joint merchants to NFTs holders, which cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The content of the exclusive discounts will not be notified if there are any changes. In case of any dispute, the merchant reserves the right to make a final decision on the exercise of power.
- If the joint merchants withdraw from the cooperation or shut down, wurome.io and the Incident R // WuRoMe management team will not give further notice and take any responsibility.
- Exclusive discounts are only available to current WuRoMe holders. Each independent WuRoMe NFTs holder cannot be resold or given their rights to others for use. If found, the holder may lose the right to use the exclusive discounts from the joint merchants.
- The above discounts are commercial transactions between NFT holders and merchants, wurome.io and the Incident R // WuRoMe management team are not responsible.
The information content provided on the website is for reference only. The company is not responsible for any errors in the content of the information, delay in updating, or interruption of transmission. Hereby declared, users still need to make their personal judgments about any reference materials, and all risks or losses arising from transactions are irrelevant to the website. Without the authorization and consent of Luna Trading and Consulting Ltd., the contents of the website must not be reproduced in any form of media.